Soup fasting in the Bavarian Forest
- from 5 accommodations in a comfort double room
- Introductory meeting on soup fasting
- Accompany by a skilled fasting head
- 1x hydro jet massage (15mins)
- 2x basic footbath
- Sports and activity program including 3 hikes, water gymnastics, relaxation techniques, etc.
- Lecture concerning fasting and nutrition
For soup fasting delicious, mashed vegetable soups are served. Soup fasting is particularly suitable for those who try out fasting for the first time, but also for older people, petite people with little weight and for people who always feel cold. The warm vegetable soups balance the metabolism optimally and due to the reduced calorie intake, the body can switch to detoxification. Thanks to the warm soups, you will feel balanced and vital during the Lent.
Soup fasting - all services at a glace
- During your stay the luxury of our 4* fasting hotel are at your disposal. Lovely furnished comfort double rooms with balcony, shower/toilette, flat TV, telephone, kettle and bathrobe for hire in your room.
- Enjoy and relax in our different saunas, go swimming in our domestic swimming pool or use our gym to support your fasting time. Forget your daily life and focus on your personal fasting time.
- Benefit from our extensive wellness offers, including massages, cosmetics or Ayurveda treatments – at affordable prices. Basic footbaths as well as a hydro jet massage are already included.
- Breakfast: millet, amaranth, buckwheat or quinoa pulp - in the afternoon and in the evening: vegetable soup
- Non-carbonated water, mineral water, a choose of organic tea
- Individual adjustment of the fasting days (e. g. 1 relief day, 5 fasting days, 1 build-up day)
- Daily routine: ✔ breakfast and meeting on fasting ✔ lunch ✔ relaxing with liver pack, wellness, time to relax ✔ dinner ✔ time for silence, reading, a wide range of activities
- Sports and activity program: hikes (3 times a week), relaxation techniques (e. g. dream vacation, muscle relaxation), yoga, Pilates, Nordic walking – the program changes every week.
- Lecture program concerning fasting and nutrition
- Intestinal cleansing by Glauber’s salt, irrigator for enema (if you wish), colon-hydrotherapy (possible)
- Measurement of the state of health and nutritional status by bioelectric impedance analysis (optional)
Our fasting programs start regularly on Sunday. A tour of the house will take place at 4:30 p.m., as well as an introductory meeting of fasting at 5:00 p.m. We therefore recommend arriving on Sundays between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. Arriving on other days is always possible.