More vitality und happiness by doing Basen fasting
Basen fasting in the Bavarian Forest
- 7 overnight accommodations in a comfort double room
- Introductory meeting on fasting
- Accompany by a skilled fasting head
- Workshop: basic cooking and feeding
- 1x hydro jet massage (15 mins)
- 2x basic footbath
- Sports and activity program including 3 hikes, water gymnastics, relaxation techniques, etc.
- Lecture concerning fasting and nutrition
Experience the silence and environment of the Bavarian Forest with its forests, rolling hills and the romantic streams and let your body have some rest and relaxation during Basen fasting at our hotel Ödhof. Your body and soul will be revived and will be full of fresh energy with a new well-being. We want to show you the benefits of a successful acid-base diet combined with relaxation and exercise in the fresh air.
Basen fasting - all services at a glace
- During your stay the luxury of our 4* fasting hotel are at your disposal. Lovely furnished comfort double rooms with balcony, shower/toilette, flat TV, telephone, kettle and bathrobe for hire in your room. For our fasting guests there are comfort double rooms at the price of a single room.
- Enjoy and relax in our different saunas, go swimming in our domestic swimming pool or use our gym to support your fasting time. Forget your daily life and focus on your personal fasting time.
- Benefit from our extensive wellness offers, including massages, cosmetics or Ayurveda treatments – at affordable prices. Basic footbaths as well as a hydro jet massage are already included.
- Breakfast: basic cereals with nuts, seeds and fruits – in the afternoon and in the evening: vegetable juices or vegan meal
- Non-carbonated water, mineral water, a choose of organic tea
- Workshop - Cooking a basic fasting meal in group
- Daily routine: ✔ breakfast and meeting on fasting ✔ lunch ✔ relaxing with liver pack, wellness, time to relax ✔ dinner ✔ time for silence, reading, a wide range of activities
- Sports and activity program: hikes (3 times a week), relaxation techniques (e. g. dream vacation, muscle relaxation), yoga, Pilates, Nordic walking – the program changes every week.
- Lecture program concerning fasting and nutrition
- Intestinal cleansing by Glauber’s salt, irrigator for enema (if you wish), colon-hydrotherapy (possible)
- Measurement of the state of health and nutritional status by bioelectric impedance analysis (optional)